DevOps engineering practices & tools
for agile developers and testers
Get trained by the people who created Selenium Grid and are the thought leaders in build and release automation
AT A GLANCE
‣ 2 days
‣ 12 people max.
‣ English or German
‣ Each topic is accompanied by practical exercises
‣ Excercises and coding samples in Java
‣ Virtual machine with all required software
‣ Complete source code of the examples
‣ Course material
WHO IS IT FOR?
‣ Technical oriented testers
‣ DevOps engineers
WHO IS YOUR TRAINER?
The training is conducted by Michael Palotas or
Francois Reynaud. They both co-developed parts
of Selenium (Selenium GRID) and provide
unparalleled insights into automation of the entire build and release process.
This is a technical training. Participants should
have a basic knowledge in a higher level
programming language (i.e. Java).
Curriculum: DevOps engineering practices & tools for agile developers and testers
1. What is DevOps? DevOps in an agile environment.
2. Introduction to agile engineering practices and tools
3. Build systems: Maven and Gradle
4. Git and Github: the most popular source code management system
5. Jenkins Continuous Integration System
6. Selenium: the de-facto standard for test automation of web and mobile applications.
7. Infrastructure as code: Docker, Chef, Ansible
8. Deployment: cloud systems (i.e. Amazon AWS)